Entering a new growing season on the heels of a major drought is one of the toughest obstacles a farm family encounters during the year. Many will do anything to reduce input costs, especially fertilizer costs.
The 2023 Wheat Quality Council’s Hard Winter Wheat Tour across Kansas wrapped up on May 18. During the three days of wheat scouting, tour part…
Depending on the time of year, army cutworms and armyworms can be a nemesis to farmers.
Missouri farmers who check rain gauges daily can help other farmers across the nation by reporting precipitation totals.
Missouri forage producers should begin removing seed heads from tall fescue grass pastures soon to reduce toxic endophytes that thwart herd he…
In the not-so-distant past hiring foreign agricultural workers for seasonal labor felt as far away as the orchards, fields and citrus groves t…
For the second time in a decade, drought has pushed cattle numbers in the U.S. lower than planned and lower than needed to meet the demands of…
Poultry scientists with the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture are testing new technology aimed at reducing the substantial…
Cattle industry celebrities are rare. When one comes to town, people flock from miles around to get a listen and the opportunity for a meet an…
Here are a few questions to answer, and make a note of the first thought that comes to mind. Would you rather get paid $5 per hour, $25 per ho…
Persistent drought in major beef cattle production regions continues to have a significant impact on the cattle industry despite improvements …
- Avoid getting ticked this summer
- Missouri-based Cackle Hatchery a longtime, family-owned source for prime poultry
- Kansas Profile: Salt Creek Farm
- Top 10 Sports in rural America:
- Robots pave a new road to the future of sustainability
- Abandoned fields and low yields underscore Wheat Tour 2023
- Anatomy of a Pizza Buffet
- Girard Animal Hospital veterinarians Laura and Bill Morland quietly contribute to healthy animals of all sizes for nearly 50 years
- Horton’s Berry Farm uses no-till and variety to create a longer growing season
- Grain bin safety grants awarded to local departments
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.