10. January keep-the-lots-muddy rain.
9. Sub-32 degree rain on a day you need to take a road trip.
8. Planting time rain.
7. Warm soil rain to send your anhydrous into the stratosphere.
6. You have hay down and need to sidedress rain.
5. Mid-summer corn teaser rain — 6 inches of thunder and lightning, .03 inches of rain.
4. County fair toad strangler.
3. Late-summer soybean rain —80 percent chance and another .03 inches.
2. Screw-up harvest rain.
1. White, fluffy rain — gotta put out more hay on Christmas morning.