10. He’s thinking about buying his own groundhog.
9. He is an absolute connoisseur of rain gauges.
8. He has 23 different weather apps on his phone.
7. He wants to buy the neighbor’s place because he’s convinced it attracts more rain.
6. He thinks those long-range forecasts are BS — and religiously reads every single one.
5. He has attempted to encourage rainfall by leaving both his hay and pickup windows down.
4. A tornado warning is his cue to go outside and stand in the yard.
3. His voicemail says, ‘Leave a message — how much rain did you get.’
2. He’s equally interested in the Southern Oscillation Index AND wooly bear caterpillars.
1. His dogs are named El Nino and La Nina.