10. Bermuda is a grass, not a destination.
9. Being polled has everything to do with genetics and nothing to do with politics.
8. RAM is either a male sheep or a pickup.
7. Lodging problems have nothing to do with the inability to find a motel room. 6. Big Data? Sounds like it’s probably Lil’ Data’s older brother.
5. If somebody gets tagged it means they had their hand in the wrong spot working calves.
4. A Limousin is not something that picks up rich folks at the airport.
3. When somebody’s a little green it doesn’t mean they’re hugging trees.
2. A hedge ball is not a formal garden party.
1. A digital footprint is — well, whatever the heck it is, it sounds hard to track.