10. Cowboy sign language from the far end of the sorting pen doesn’t cut it.
9. Written descriptions must accompany requests for parts.
8. Swap one date night at the sale barn cafe for one trip to the mall.
7. It’s planting time — the neighbor’s niece’s dance recital is going to have to take a back seat.
6. Going to be late? You have a cell phone — use it.
5. A borrowed camper at the county fair doesn’t count as a vacation.
4. Even though it looks like a pile of junk, do not clean off the little table next to the recliner.
3. Never ever ever put caps in the washing machine.
2. When his friends are around, don’t mention him getting dumped by his aging, half-crippled gelding.
1. Install cattle guards — nobody has to get the gate.