10. He buys one of those heart-shaped candy boxes on February 15 when the price drops.
9. Since she complains about wading through mud, he figures new rubber boots would be just the ticket.
8. Taking her out to check on the first-calf heifers at 3 a.m. isn’t very romantic... probably.
7. Sale barn cafes and herbicide meetings don’t qualify as “date night.”
6. And neither does the “Huge Valentine’s Day Farm Machinery Auction.”
5. Missed the new hair style, didn’t you?
4. He has a long history of bad gifts: jumper cables, coveralls, and multiple camo items.
3. Isn’t Valentine’s Day in March?
2. He gives in to watching a chick flick DVD but nods off after 10 minutes.
1. A seed company stocking cap? Seriously?