10. Those cute new sandals you bought? Probably not a good choice for the livestock barns.
10. Most of his time is spent taking ‘selfies’ — him and the cows, him and the tractor, him and the 40 rods of electric fence he rolled up in the rotary mower.
- Kansas wheat harvest report
- Heat stress blamed for thousands of cattle deaths in Kansas
- The Top 10 bits of advice for first-time fair moms:
- Fighting for the family dairy
- 5 questions to ask yourself before selling beef direct to consumers
- Value-added beef cuts essential to enhance direct-to-consumer marketing
- The Top 10 hay field challenges:
- King of cowboy trick riders and ropers had Flint Hills ties
- Kansas 4-H celebrates state project winners
- Keep farm, family relationships strong during busy season
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.