10. The way he’s driving you’d swear he’s been drinking but he’s just checking the crops.
Two-time national wheat yield contest winner C.R. Freeman, owner of Premium Beef and Grain of Hobart, swings for the fences without compromising on grain quality.
10. Most of his time is spent taking ‘selfies’ — him and the cows, him and the tractor, him and the 40 rods of electric fence he rolled up in the rotary mower.
Cow-calf producers can add significant value to calves prior to sale. A careful look at the auction reports reveals the value of calf production and marketing practices. Hopefully bull calves were castrated at branding time or earlier but, if not, castration should be done in plenty of time …
Winter wheat is used for grain-only, forage-only or dual-purpose systems targeting cattle grazing and grain production. In the Southern Plains, stocker producers interested in grazing winter wheat pastures often begin planting wheat in late August or early September. The desire to jump-start…
- The Top 10 sources of farm laundry stains
- The Top 10 things farm couples can do to reduce marital conflict
- The Top Ten reasons a farmer shouldn’t have pierced ears
- The Top 10 best auctioneer lines
- Follow nature’s guide for weaning fall-born calves on spring fescue
- Dynamic environment of global beef export markets
- Proper vaccine storage and handling to improve efficiency
- Lifetime's Spring Movies Feature Saints and Sinners
- Warm weather, field conditions kick off corn planting
- Bottle feeding calves
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.