10. Cow Pie Bingo on the White House lawn.
Two-time national wheat yield contest winner C.R. Freeman, owner of Premium Beef and Grain of Hobart, swings for the fences without compromising on grain quality.
10. Most of his time is spent taking ‘selfies’ — him and the cows, him and the tractor, him and the 40 rods of electric fence he rolled up in the rotary mower.
Cow-calf producers can add significant value to calves prior to sale. A careful look at the auction reports reveals the value of calf production and marketing practices. Hopefully bull calves were castrated at branding time or earlier but, if not, castration should be done in plenty of time …
Winter wheat is used for grain-only, forage-only or dual-purpose systems targeting cattle grazing and grain production. In the Southern Plains, stocker producers interested in grazing winter wheat pastures often begin planting wheat in late August or early September. The desire to jump-start…
- The Top 10 ways farmers stay in shape
- Local dairies remain committed to quality in the age of mass production, minimal prices
- The Top Ten rejected dairy promotion ideas
- Alma Creamery has found the formula for high-quality cheeses
- Over-planting thin soybean stands
- The Top 10 hay harvest issues
- Elm Creek Beef provides beef locally, around Kansas with 'The Beef Buggy'
- Beef exports bounce back
- The SAVE Farm provides hands-on training for those interested in ag
- More fun than we can stand
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.